This page gives before and after photos for historic buildings in the OSU Campus and Weinland Park areas.
**Last Updated: 6/2/2019
Existing Historic Buildings
1. Rosa Haner House: 45 E. Northwood Avenue: 1906
1. Charles Wolfe House: 2642 Summit Street: 1910
1. Ray Smylie House: 1927 Waldeck Avenue: 1910
Demolished Historic Buildings
1. Residential House: 42 E. 14th Avenue: Around 1905-2013: Demolished to build a parking lot for the Beta Nau Association.