This page is for all historic buildings that do not fit in Residential, Office, Hotel or Retail categories.
**Last updated 1/22/2017.
Old Towne East/King-Lincoln Existing
1. East Broad Street Presbyterian Church: 760 E. Broad Street: 1894
1. Broad Street Methodist Episcopal Church: 501 E. Broad Street: 1885
1. First Congregational Church: 74 E. Broad Street: 1857-April 18, 1932: Unknown reason for demolition. The modern Ohio Supreme Court building currently occupies the site.
1. H.C. Godman Shoe Company: 347 W. Broad Street: Before 1900-Around 1997: Demolished for parking during the Central High School conversion to COSI’s new location.