This page is for all historic buildings that do not fit in Residential, Office, Hotel or Retail categories.
**Last updated 3/26/2019- Added 1 building.
**Total Buildings Featured: 6
1. Broad Street Methodist Episcopal Church: 501 E. Broad Street: 1885
1. First Congregational Church: 74 E. Broad Street: 1857-April 18, 1932: Unknown reason for demolition. The modern Ohio Supreme Court building currently occupies the site.
1. H.C. Godman Shoe Company: 347 W. Broad Street: Before 1900-Around 1997: Demolished for parking during the Central High School conversion to COSI’s new location.
Old Towne East/King-Lincoln Existing
1. East Broad Street Presbyterian Church: 760 E. Broad Street: 1894
OSU Campus/Weinland Park Existing
1. United Methodist Church: 299 W. King Avenue: 1920: The original church, which had a similar design, but smaller size, burned down in August 1918.
South Side Existing
1. Clarfield School: 3220 Groveport Road: 1925
South Side Demolished