Historic Building Database: King-Lincoln/Olde Towne East Part 1




This is Part 1 for these neighborhoods as there are just too many homes featured for a single page. It includes buildings on streets with A-L names. Only buildings built before 1930 are included.

**Last Updated: 3/8/2019.

**Total Buildings Featured: 285.

The following entries are organized as follows: House name or name of prominent former resident if there is one, address, lifespan dates and reason for demolition, if applicable or known. A historic photo and a Google Maps link to the former/current location is also given.
The houses are also broken up by street alphabetically and are listed in numerical order. Only homes built before 1930 are included.

Click on a photo for a larger image.

Demolished Buildings

Auburn Avenue
1. Byron Bargar House: 78 Auburn Avenue: 1907-1977: Unknown reason for demolition. The site remained vacant until 2003, when another house was built.

Photo taken in 1961.


Photo taken in 2017.

Berkeley Road
1. Blanche Coffman House: 497 Berkeley Road: Around 1915-Around 2000: Unknown reason for demolition. The site remains vacant.

Photo taken in 1963.


Photo taken in 2015.


2. Elizabeth Reinhard House: 545-547 Berkeley Road: Around 1920-2012: Was damaged in a fire in the mid-2000s and gradually deteriorated until its demolition. The site remains vacant.

Photo taken in 1969.


Photo taken in 2014.


3. Floyd McCormack House: 667-669 Berkeley Road: 1921-1962: Demolished to build I-70. The site is now in the middle of the highway.

Photo taken in 1959.


Photo taken in 2018.

Broad Street
1. William Rogers House: 637 E. Broad Street: 1900-1962: This house was demolished to make way for I-71. The site is now a highway onramp.

Photo taken around 1901.


Photo taken in 2015.


2. Edward Leroy Hinman House: 682 E. Broad Street: 1880-10/19/1930: This enormous 28-room home replaced an older house on the site built by John H. Winders. It was demolished for new development which itself was demolished during the construction of I-71. Site no longer exists.

Photo taken in 1892.


Photo taken in 2015.


3. Fred W. Prentiss House: 706 E. Broad Street: 1890-1961: Demolished to expand the office building that still exists on the site.

Photo taken in 1900.


Photo taken in 2017.


4. Robert Wolfe House: 714 E. Broad Street: Around 1905-1959: The original Robert Wolfe house was built on this site around 1890. However, records indicated that it burned down in 1905. This explains why the home showed in the 1915 photograph does not match the structure on the site in earlier years. There is also some confusion as some documents list the address as 696 E. Broad, but there is no such address going back as far as 1887, so it’s unlikely that address ever existed for the Robert Wolfe house, original or second. In any case, the home was torn down to build the office building that still exists.

Photo taken in 1915.


Photo taken in 2017.


5. William Brickell House: 715 E. Broad Street: 1883-1963: Originally a single-family home, this was converted into an 8-unit apartment building inthe late 1880s called Neil Flats. Demolished for unknown reasons, but probably for a parking lot for the adjacent building. The site is now part of a widened Parsons Avenue.

Photo taken in 1897.


Photo taken in 2015.


6. William Miles House: 721 E. Broad Street: Around 1885-1967: Demolished to build a retail outlet that still exists.

Photo taken in 1889.


Photo taken in 2015.


7. Frederick W. Schumacher House: 750 E. Broad Street: 1888-4/8/1961: The reason for this home’s demolition is unknown. 4 years after it was demolished, the site was bought by an entity called West Park Shopping Center, Inc. Later that year, 1965, it was transferred to another entity called Truman Corners Town & Country Shoppers City, Inc.This indicates that there may have been plans at one point to turn this site, and possibly nearby lots, into a new shopping center. Those plans never happened and the lot remained empty until 1987, when an office building was constructed.

Photo taken in 1892.


Photo taken in 2015.


8. James H. Anderson House: 788 E. Broad Street: Around 1880-1962: Demolished to expand Broad Street Presbyterian Church, which currently takes up the block.

Photo taken in 1889.


Photo taken in 2018.


9. Cary Trimble House: 812 E. Broad Street: 1873-1966: Demolished to build a parking lot for the Broad Street Presbyterian Church. The site is now a small park.

Photo taken in 1947.


Photo taken in 2017.


9. Gov. James M. Cox House: 840 E. Broad Street: 1912-1940: Unknown reason for demolition, but most likely for a bank branch. The site has had multiple different buildings come and go over the years. Today it has a medical office building.

Photo taken in 1915.


Photo taken in 2015.


10. Ebenezer L. Dewitt House: 841 E. Broad Street: 1889-Around 1938: Replaced by newer development. Site is now a gas station.

Photo taken in 1889.


Photo taken in 2015.


11. Frank E Powell House: 869 E. Broad Street: 1889-12/17/1965: Frank Powell’s son William lived in the house until his death in October 1965. It appears that there were no heirs and the house went into a trust managed by Huntington Bank. For whatever reason, the bank almost immediately demolished the house. The lot remains empty.

Photo taken in 1892.


Photo taken in 2017.


12. Walter Brown House: 940 E. Broad Street: Around 1895-1953: Demolished to build a motel, which itself was demolished in 2012. Lot is currently a surface parking lot.

Photo taken in 1897.


Photo taken in 2015.


13. Sarah J. Failing House: 947 E. Broad Street: Around 1885-1980: Demolished to become the parking lot of a new office expansion next door at 957 E. Broad, and has remained the same since.

Photo taken in 1948.


Photo taken in 2017.


14. Harry P. Wolfe House: 974 E. Broad Street: 1906-1959: Unknown reason for demolition. Remained a vacant lot until 1975 when an office building and parking replaced the block.

Photo taken in 1948.


Photo taken in 2017.


15. Albert Halliday House: 994 E. Broad Street: 1873-1974: Demolished to make way for a city office parking lot, which remains to the present.

Photo taken in 1948.


Photo taken in 2017.


16. Emil W. Hoster House: 1065 E. Broad Street: Around 1895-Around 1960: This house, along with about 20 others on the block, was demolished to make way for the Buckeye Union Insurance Company building, today the Jerry Hammond Center. The actual location for this house is now green space.

Photo taken around 1900.


Photo taken in 2015.


17. William Orr House: 1089 E. Broad Street: 1889-Around 1960: This house was also part of the casualty list of the Buckeye Union Insurance Company. I have yet to be able to find a photo of the house, but this drawing gives a good idea of what it looked like. The site is now mostly green space.

Drawing from 1900.


Photo taken in 2015.


18. George Hoster House: 1114 E. Broad Street: 1889-1961: Demolished to build city public housing.

Photo taken in 1901.


Photo taken in 2018.


19. Horace Leete Chapman House: 1117 E. Broad Street: 1895-By 1960: It is unknown exactly when this house was demolished as a few houses were demolished before 1957 and the rest around 1960 when Buckeye Union Insurance Company demolished the entire block for its office building and parking lots. It is now the Jerry Hammond Center.

Photo taken in 1912.


Photo taken in 2015.


20. Daniel Sowers House: 1134 E. Broad Street: 1899-1971: Columbus Metropolitan Housing bought most of the block in the early 1960s, and by 1963 most of the houses on it had been replaced with a public housing project, although this home still stood that year. It was finally demolished in 1971 and was green space until 2005, when another CMH housing project replaced the entire Broad Street block.

Photo taken in 1901.


Photo taken in 2015.


21. Joseph Firestone House: 1266 East Broad Street: Around 1905-May 6-7, 2008: Demolished for the Columbus Foundation’s surface parking lot, but the site is mostly green space today.

Photo taken in 1990.


Photo taken in 2015.


22. W.J. McClain House: 1306 E. Broad Street: Around 1880-Around 1924: Demolished to construct the Broadwin Building.

Drawing from around 1885.


Photo taken in 2016.


23. John M. Pugh House: 1347 E. Broad Street: Around 1885-Around 1900 : Unknown reason for demolition, but probable fire given it wasn’t that old. Another house is now on the site, with an address of 1349 E. Broad. John M. Pugh also seems to have owned or built houses at 1251 and 1373 E. Broad at various different times.

Photo taken in 1892.


Photo taken in 2015.


24. Edward Merkle House: 1373 E. Broad Street: 1899-1907-Around 1972: There are 2 listed built dates for this home, 1899 and 1907. There are also 2 addresses listed- 1251 and 1373. It’s possible that these were talking about 2 separate homes, as both addresses were associated with homes owned by John M. Pugh. The house was replace by other development in the early 1970s.

Photo taken in 1914.


Photo taken in 2015.


25. Marie S. Wright House: 1460 E. Broad Street: Around 1912-1986: Unknown reason for demolition. The site remains a vacant lot.

Photo taken in 1913.


Photo taken in 2015.


26. Charles Kurtz House: 1525 E. Broad Street: 1897-1949: Torn down in 1949 to make way for a new office building completed in 1950. The building still exists.

Photo taken in 1897.


Photo taken in 2017.


27. Andre Crotti House: 1592 East Broad Street: 1893-Around 1962: Unknown reason for demolition. The site is now a parking lot and green space.

Photo taken in 1962.


Photo taken in 2015.


28. Dennis Kelly House: 1618 E. Broad Street: Around 1905-Around 1960: Replaced by Park Towers Condominiums.

Photo taken in 1915.


Photo taken in 2011.


29. Frank A. Stallman House: 1666 E. Broad Street: 1904-1988: Demolished for expanded parking for a business. Lot remains half parking, half green space.

Photo taken in 1913.


Photo taken in 2017.

Bryden Road
1. Joshua Price House: 709 Bryden Road: Around 1890-1968: Demolished for unknown reasons. The site has remained a vacant lot through the present day.

Photo taken in 1958.


Photo taken in 2015.


2. Robert McCarter House: 737 Bryden Road: Around 1890-Around 1978: The city approved demolition for this and a few other homes on this site in November 1972, but it wasn’t demolishted for another 5 years. The demolition approval was given to Model Neighborhood Corp. to build the 18-unit Bryden Road Plaza Apartments, which still exist.

Photo taken in 1900.


Photo taken in 2017.


3. Nelson Sims House: 743 Bryden Road: Around 1890-1975: Demolished in preparation to build the apartment building completed in 1979 and that currently occupies the site. In a sad end, the home’s final owner, Arthur Pierson, hung himself in the basement in the summer of 1970.

Photo taken in 1967.


Photo taken in 2017.


4. Willard A. Sands House: 805 Bryden Road: 1880-1963: This home was demolished for a health care facility. Today it is a nursing home. 813 Bryden Road, the house in between and which can be seen in the photo, still remains, but has been heavily modified.

Photo taken in 1897.


Photo taken in 2016.


3. Conrad C. Born House: 827 Bryden Road: Around 1890-1963: Demolished along with 805 Bryden for a health care facility.

Photo taken in 1900.


Photo taken in 2017.


4. Horatio Baker House: 903 Bryden Road: Around 1890-Around 1965: Unknown reason for demolition, but several homes were demolished at the same time on this block of Bryden. The site is now Blackburn Park.

Photo taken in 1957.


Photo taken in 2017.


5. Joseph Dunn House: 936 E. Town Street: 1887-1963: Unknown reason for demolition, but may have been for the apartment building that still exists on the site.

Photo taken in 1892.


Photo taken in 2015.


6. Henry W. Miller House: 987 Bryden Road: Around 1895-Around 1975: Unknown reason for demolition, but the lot has remained vacant since.

Photo taken in 1900.


Photo taken in 2017.


7. Samuel L. Black House: 1000 Bryden Road: Around 1890-1960: Demolished for an apartment complex that still exists today.

Photo taken in 1897.


Photo taken in 2016.


8. Charles Henderson: 1009 Bryden Road: Around 1888-1960: Demolished to build an apartment building that still exists.

Photo taken around 1900.


Photo taken in 2017.


9. Charles H. Neil House: 1044 Bryden Road: Around 1890-1964: Demolished to build an apartment building that still exists today.

Photo taken in 1900.


Photo taken in 2015.


10. Henry Lindenberg House: 1071 Bryden Road: Around 1890-1963: Demolished to build an apartment building that exists to the present day.

Photo taken in 1900.


Photo taken in 2017.


11. Fred Lazarus Sr. House: 1080 Bryden Road: 1906-1924: Unknown reason for demolition, but given its short life, may have suffered a fire. The lot had new development not long after, but the site is now vacant. This was Fred Lazarus’ second home in the city, after building the Downtown home at 380 E. Town Street in 1879. The house had its own tennis court, elevator and 14 rooms.

Photo taken in 1915.


Photo taken in 2017.


12. James Butler House: 1116 Bryden Road: Around 1900-1977: Unknown reason for demolition. The site is now the side yard for 1122 Bryden Road.

Photo taken in 1957.


Photo taken in 2016.


13. Ferdinand Howald House: 1150 Bryden Road: Around 1895-1966: Demolished for an apartment building that still exists.

Photo taken in 1962.


Photo taken in 2017.


14. John Kauffman House: 1151 Bryden Road: Around 1895-1940: Demolished for an apartment building that still exists today.

Photo taken in 1901.


Photo taken in 2015.


15. Bailey Gilfillian House: 1168 Bryden Road: Around 1900-1969: Demolished to build an apartment building that still exists.

Photo taken in 1959.


Photo taken in 2015.


16. William Bracken House: 1219 Bryden Road: Around 1895-1987: Unknown reason for demolition. The site has remained vacant.

Photo taken in 1960.


Photo taken in 2017.


17. Residential House: 1352 Bryden Road: Around 1905-1975: Demolished to build what is now Franklin Alternative Middle School. Before 1974, the entire area bounded by Bryden, Oak, Kutchins and Linwood was intact with historic housing, with not a single demolition having taken place. After 1975, all but a half dozen along Bryden east of Linwood had been torn down.

Photo taken in 1963.


Photo taken in 2017.


18. William Meek House: 1358 Bryden Road: 1905-1975: Demolished to build what is now Franklin Alternative Middle School.

Photo taken in 1961.


Photo taken in 2017.


19. Charles Seaman House: 1362 Bryden Road: 1909-1975: Demolished to build what is now Franklin Alternative Middle School.

Photo taken in 1957.


Photo taken in 2017.


20. William Ogler House: 1365 Bryden Road: Around 1900-1974: Unknown reason for demolition. The site remains a vacant lot.

Photo taken in 1965.


Photo taken in 2017.


21. William Dail House: 1368 Bryden Road: 1908-1975: Demolished to build what is now Franklin Alternative Middle School.

Photo taken in 1961.


Photo taken in 2017.


22. August Weber House: 1371 Bryden Road: Around 1910-1974: Unknown reason for demolition. The site remains vacant.

Photo taken in 1966.


Photo taken in 2017.


23. Lincoln Matthews House: 1374 Bryden Road: 1898-1975: Demolished to build what is now Franklin Alternative Middle School.

Photo taken in 1956.


Photo taken in 2015.


24. Herbert Bradley House: 1392 Bryden Road: Around 1890-1965: Demolished for an apartment building that still exists today.

Photo taken in 1897.


Photo taken in 2015.


25. Charles Stribling House: 1411 Bryden Road: 1903-1972: Demolished for unknown reasons. The site has been vacent since.

Photo taken in 1959.


Photo taken in 2015.


26. John Overly House: 1534-1536 Bryden Road: 1899-1979: Unknown reasons for demolition. The site has remained vacant.

Photo taken in 1956.


Photo taken in 2018.

17. Conrad C. Born House: 1747 Bryden Road: Unknown: A whole lot is unknown about this house. The old photo lists it as having been built in 1914. However, the Franklin County Auditor lists the existing house as having been built in 1900. Obviously both cannot be true, but the Auditor lists the same ownership as the old photo, so this is the correct address. The original house in the photo no longer exists. When it was built and when it was demolished remains a mystery, but the house currently on the property obviously replaced the earlier house at some point. It’s probable that the newer house was actually built in 1914 and the smaller house likely dated back to 1890s. Conrad Christian Born also once owned 827 Bryden, seen above at #3, but it’s not known which house he lived in first. His family was prolific in their real estate, having also owned houses at 588 S. Front and 671 S. High.

Photo taken in 1915.


Photo taken in 2017.

Bulen Avenue
1. Amelia Altar House: 537 Bulen Avenue: Around 1910-2017: Demolished due to poor condition. The site remains vacant.

Photo taken in 1962.


Photo taken in 2017.

Champion Avenue
1. Thomas Hunley House: 316 S. Champion Avenue: 1889-1979: Demolished for unknown reasons. The site remains a vacant lot.

Photo taken in 1959.


Photo taken in 2017.


2. Charles Davidson House: 419 S. Champion Avenue: Around 1890-1975: Unknown reasons for demolition. The site remains vacant.

Photo taken in 1956.


Photo taken in 2015.

Cole Street
1. Myrtle Goodwin House: 959 Cole Street: Around 1905-1963: Demolished to built I-70. The site is now in the middle of the highway.

Photo taken in 1955.


Photo taken in 2018.


2. Edward Thompson House: 963 Cole Street: 1929-1963: Demolished to build I-70. The site is also in the middle of the highway.

Photo taken in 1956.


Photo taken in 2018.


3. Delton McClelland House: 1097-1099 Cole Street: 1921-1963: Demolished to build I-70. The site is now green space.

Photo taken in 1956.


Photo taken in 2015.


4. Residential Building: 1287-1295 Cole Strett: ARound 1910-1963: Demolished to build I-70. The site is now green space.

Photo taken in 1959.


Photo taken in 2015.


5. Forrie Emswiler House: 1328 Cole Street: Around 1910-1975: Unknown reasons for demolition. The site is nowthe side yard of 1332 Cole Street.

Photo taken in 1958.


Photo taken in 2015.


6. George Frambes House: 1440-1442 Cole Street: Around 1910-Around 1995: Unknown reasons for demolition. The site has remained vacant.

Photo taken in 2014.


7. Residential House: 1659 Cole Street: Around 1925-1963: Demolished to build I-70. The site is now just green space.

Photo taken in 1959.


Photo taken in 2015.


8. Residential House: 1795 Cole Street: 1917-1962: Demolished to build I-70. The site is now a retaining wall for the highway.

Photo taken in 1917.


Photo taken in 2015.


9. House: 1805 Cole Street: Around 1920-1962: Demolished to build I-70. The site is now a retaining wall for the highway.

Photo taken in 1957.


Photo taken in 2015.

Engler Street
1. Residential House: 894-895 E. Engler Street: 1900-Between 1988-1990: Unknown reason for demolition. Site is now a vacant lot.

Photo taken in 1988.


Photo taken in 2015.

Fair Avenue
1. Residential House: 1326-1328 Fair Avenue: Around 1895-Between 1983-1990: Unknown reason for demolition. House was listed in fair, but vacant condition in 1983. Site now a vacant lot.

Photo taken in 1983.


Photo taken in 2015.

Franklin Avenue
1. Herbert A. Linthwaite House: 781 Franklin Avenue: Pre 1897-Between 1971-1975: Unknown reason for demolition, but the lot remains vacant. Notice the bar for tying up horses on the sidewalk.

Photo taken in 1897.


Photo taken in 2015.


2. Celia Brown House: 1004-1006 Franklin Avenue: Around 1900-Between 1989-1995: House was listed as vacant and in poor condition in 1989, as the photo shows, which likely contributed to its demolition.

Photo taken in 1989.


Photo taken in 2015.


3. Charles C. Thomas House: 1088 Franklin Avenue: Around 1890-1968: Demolished to build an apartment building that still exists. The adjacent house at 1084 Franklin Avenue, which I don’t have a photo for yet, was demolished in 1976.

Photo taken in 1900.


Photo taken in 2014.


4. John Decker House: 1566-1568 Franklin Avenue: 1915-Around 1985: House was listed to be in poor condition with fire damage in late 1984, and is likely the reason for demolition. Site is now a vacant lot.

Photo taken in 1984.


Photo taken in 2015.

Franklin Park South
1. Anton Brunner House: 1939 Franklin Park South: 1902-1981: Unknown reason for demolition. The house was greatly modified over the years it served as Columbus Academy. The site is now Academy Park.

Photo taken in 1911.


Photo taken in 2011.

Garfield Avenue
1. Mary C. Campbell House: 41 S. Garfield Avenue: Around 1890-1975: Competing as “Miss Columbus”, Campbell was the winner of Miss America in 1922 and 1923, the first 2 official years of the competition, and the only woman to ever win twice. After nearly winning again in 1924, the rules were changed so that no contestant could ever win more than once. Campbell’s modest home was demolished in 1975 for unknown reasons, and the site is now the side yard of 39 S. Garfield.

Photo taken in 1962.


Photo taken in 2015.

Hamilton Avenue
1. Emerson McMillin House: 54 Hamilton Avenue: 1887-1964: Replaced with an apartment building.

Photo taken in 1892.


Photo taken in 2015.


2. W.F. Goodspeed House: 72 Hamilton Avenue: Around 1895-1964: Demolished to build the same apartment building project that also demolished 54 Hamilton.

Photo taken in 1900.


Photo taken in 2015.


3. Frederick Fieser House: 75 Hamilton Avenue: 1885-Probably around 1960. There is actually some question as to when this house was demolished. Historic aerials show 2 homes on the large lot that now holds this address. The southern house was demolished around 1960, and the northern house remained until about 1987. There is one clue that may help identify which was which- the sidewalk in the 1892 photo. It splits into a sort of Y shape. In the 2014 photo, you can see remnants of this sidewalk, indicating that the southern home was actually 75 N. Hamilton, demolished for unknown reasons around 1960.

Photo taken in 1892.


Photo taken in 2014.

Kelton Avenue
1. Residential House: 257 Kelton Avenue: Around 1910-Between 1988-1990: House was vacant and in poor condition in 1988, contributing to its demolition.

Photo taken in 1988.


Photo taken in 2014.

Kendall Place
1. Kenneth D. Wood House: 329 Kendall Place: Around 1895-Around 1960: Replaced with an apartment building and parking lot.

Photo taken in 1900.


Photo taken in 2015.

Latta Avenue
1. Residential House: 86 Latta Avenue: Around 1895-1975: An entity called the Railroad Savings & Loan Company acquired the property in December, 1974, and the house was demolished the following year for unknown reasons. The lot has remained vacant ever since, though in 1995, it became part of 90 Latta Avenue.

Photo taken in 1897.


Photo taken in 2015.


2. Residential House: 168-170 Latta Avenue: Around 1895-Around 1987: House is listed to be in poor condition in 1984, which likely contributed to its demolition. The site is a vacant lot today.

Photo taken in 1984.


Photo taken in 2015.

Lexington Avenue
1. Residential Street Scene: This street scene photo was taken looking north from East Broad Street. This street ran north-south between Jefferson and Hamilton Avenues and was lined with large, opulent homes, including the David Meehan home at 29 Lexington (first on the left). The street ran from E. Broad to just north of Leonard Avenue. The entire street, and all remaining houses, were demolished in 1962 during the construction of I-71 through the neighborhood. No trace of Lexington Avenue remains today.

Photo taken in 1889.


Photo taken in 2017.

Long Street
1. Herman Bloom House: 1416 E. Long Street: 1909-1989: Demolished to expand parking for Ohio State University Hospital East.

Photo taken in 1910.


Photo taken in 2016.


2. Daniel Davis House: 1420 E. Long Street: 1910-1990: Demolished to expand parking for Ohio State University Hospital East.

Photo taken in 1910.


Photo taken in 2016.




Existing Buildings

Allen Avenue
1. William Stewart House: 250 Allen Avenue: 1894

Photo taken in 1963.

Photo taken in 2016.

Auburn Avenue
1. Lewis Drake House: 26-28 Auburn Avenue: Around 1900

Photo taken in 1960.


Photo taken in 2017.


2. Eugene Leslie House: 48 Auburn Avenue: 1899

Photo taken in 1963.


Photo taken in 2017.


3. Mabel Cruikshank House: 81 Auburn Avenue: 1907

Photo taken in 1959.


Photo taken in 2015.

Benton Street
1. Residential House: 241-243 Benton Street: 1899

Photo taken in 1964.


Photo taken in 2015.

Berkeley Road
1. Katie Kohl House: 370 Berkeley Road: Around 1900

Photo taken in 1961.


Photo taken in 2017.


2. Freeman Dustman House: 384-386 Berkeley Road: Around 1900

Photo taken in 1962.


Photo taken in 2014.


3. Shirley Proctor House: 390-392 Berkeley Road: Around 1900

Photo taken in 1965.

Photo taken in 2015.

4. Warner Anderson House: 401 Berkeley Road: Around 1900

Photo taken in 1965.

Photo taken in 2015.

5. Minnie Moessmer House: 407 Berkeley Road: Around 1900

Photo taken in 1965.

Photo taken in 2017.

6. Mary Sweeney House: 412 Berkeley Road: Around 1900

Photo taken in 1962.

Photo taken in 2015.

7. Allen Gregg House: 484-486 Berkeley Road: Around 1910

Photo taken in 1971.

Photo taken in 2015.

8. Adam Andrix House: 503-505 Berkeley Road: 1925

Photo taken in 1962.

Photo taken in 2015.

9. William Lytle House: 528-530 Berkeley Road: 1922

Photo taken in 1960.

Photo taken in 2015.

10. Harry Kraner House: 538-540 Berkeley Road: 1914

Photo taken in 1963.

Photo taken in 2015.

11. Eva Neff House: 548 Berkeley Road: Around 1900

Photo taken in 1964.

Photo taken in 2017.

12. Jessie Kuehner House: 556-558 Berkeley Road: Around 1910

Photo taken in 1961.

Photo taken in 2015.

13. Lafayette Taylor House: 564 Berkeley Road: 1928

Photo taken in 1963.

Photo taken in 2017.

14. Bertha Hineman House: 588-590 Berkeley Road: 1922

Photo taken in 1965.

Photo taken in 2017.

15. Jennie Peters House: 594-596 Berkeley Road: 1920

Photo taken in 1962.

Photo taken in 2017.

16. Frances Hooffstetter House: 603 Berkeley Road: 1925

Photo taken in 1964.

Photo taken in 2017.

17. John Ambrose House: 604 Berkeley Road: 1921

Photo taken in 1963.

Photo taken in 2015.

18. Albert Strader House: 608-610 Berkeley Road: Around 1918

Photo taken in 1964.

Photo taken in 2015.

Broad Street
1. William Jones House: 731 E. Broad Street: 1889

Photo taken in 1984.

Photo taken in 2015.

2. Broad-Garfield Apartments: 775 E. Broad Street: 1929

Photo taken in 1948.

Photo taken in 2017.

3. Charles E. Morris House: 875 E. Broad Street: 1895

Photo taken in 1900.

Photo taken in 2014.

4. Erwin Schueller House: 904 E. Broad Street: 1908: Although the original photo and the new photo don’t look like the same house, this is because it was modified not long after the old photo was taken.

Photo taken in 1913.

Photo taken in 2017.

5. Perin B. Monypeny House: 957 E. Broad Street: 1889

Photo taken in 1948.

Photo taken in 2014.

6. Frank J. Shedd House: 965 E. Broad Street: 1888

Photo taken in 1889.

Photo taken in 2016.

7. Charles Zimmerman House: 973 E. Broad Street: 1911

Photo taken in 1948.

Photo taken in 2017.

8. James B. Hanna House: 1021 E. Broad Street: 1896
*No historic photo available at this time.

Photo taken in 2016.

9. James C. Campbell House: 1203 E. Broad Street: 1909

Photo taken in 1915.

Photo taken in 2016.

10. Charles Lindenberg House, AKA Governor’s Mansion: 1234 E. Broad Street: 1904

Photo taken in 1923.

Photo taken in 2015.

11. James Alcorn House: 1251 E. Broad Street: 1899

Photo taken in 1912.

Photo taken in 2017.

12. The Broadwin Apartments: 1312 E. Broad Street: 1925

Photo taken around 1930.

Photo taken in 2015.

13. T.J. Keating House: 1317 E. Broad Street: Around 1875

Photo taken in 1900.

Photo taken in 2016.

14. Henry C. Taylor House: 1400 E. Broad Street: 1856

Photo taken in 1990.

Photo taken in 2014.

15. Matthew J. Bergin House: 1415 E. Broad Street: 1897

Photo taken in 1915.

Photo taken in 2016.

16. Frederick Shedd House: 1444 E. Broad Street: 1903

Photo taken in 1915.

Photo taken in 2014.

17. Henry Werner House: 1640 E. Broad Street: 1914